Wonderful Stevie Wonder tribute to Michael Jackson (Montreal int.l Jazz Festival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Wonderful Stevie Wonder tribute to Michael Jackson (Montreal int.l Jazz Festival

Post by Nicki on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Thunder;47190 wrote:

Originally Posted by Zipper 
@Thunder, he moved the microphone and didn't finish the sentence so he wouldn't curse TOO much LOL.

yes, but I wasn't able to make out what he stopped himself from voicing out loud. :lol2:
Nicki

Back to top Go down

Re: Wonderful Stevie Wonder tribute to Michael Jackson (Montreal int.l Jazz Festival

Post by Nicki on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

mikezgyrl;47192 wrote:thank you for posting these videos [MENTION=113]nayla[/MENTION]! :wub: 😗  

Originally Posted by Zipper 
Stevie knew Michael and the Jacksons from Motown. Stevie was the first "kid act" with the Jackson Five being the second.

The woman standing next to Stevie in the first video is his daughter, Aisha. She's the same Aisha he refers to in the song he dedicated to her, "Isn't She Lovely."

Zipper! high five  The Jackson 5 and Stevie go way back. 🇪🇸  I could "feel" his breaking heart when he sang at the Memorial.  I'll never hear "I Never Knew You'd Leave In Summer" without bawling my eyeballs out again! 😭  Again, and I feel like I'm on a rampage with this rant -especially tonight but the haters make hateful remarks because they try to keep the eyes of the public at large off of the facts:  MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A PHENOMENON!!! 

... so they talk of his "strangeness", his so-called "addictions", his money woes (which really aren't because anybody with a BILLION DOLLAR asset ain't completely broke! :tisk:  Touch yo' neighbor and say: he could always sell ... )

... so glad he didn't. :smug:

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE Stevie Wonder!  He is very, very high on the list of most played R & B artists on my iTunes.  No lie.  Stevie is a force that's got a lot of power, too! number 1

Side note:  Aisha :wub2: ... she's gorgeous.  Isn't she Stevie's daughter with Syreeta Wright?  She looks just like her IMO. yes
Nicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Zipper;47219 wrote:

Originally Posted by Thunder 
yes, but I wasn't able to make out what he stopped himself from voicing out loud. 

He didn't say real words; just gibberish. He didn't want to say the real words because it would be curse words and that can be disrespectful to the audience.

[MENTION=19]dewey[/MENTION], the 2nd video doesn't work for me either but, I know its Stevie and John Legend. They are playing TWYMMF at the RnRHoF concert in NYC (I saw it, well 2nd night with U2, not the one with Stevie LOL) yes and he starts to cry. He had said it was one of MJ's favorite songs because it was so happy.

[mention=1]mik€zgyr£[/mention], I googled it hehe and her mother is Yolanda Simmons but, I remember Syreeta! My older sister loved her as a singer until she heard Donna Summers LOL! Then that's all I heard was Donna Donna Donna! I was team Diana Ross LOL.
Nicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2