Alternative Invincible album cover artwork

Go down

Alternative Invincible album cover artwork

Post by Nicki on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:09 pm

michaels_xscape_ from instagram wrote:Finally we can see what it was going to be the original cover for invincible!!!! Michael painted in gold with weave hair.
This photo was taken by @kidslife GOD BLESS OMERĀ 
If I'm right the cover with Michael in gold was inspired by a photo of a child looking right in the camera painted in gold.
We know about that the cover that is of the Invincible album wasn't the original thanks of Karen Faye who tweeted about this.
Nicki

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Invincible album cover artwork

Post by Nicki on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Finally!*The original cover of the album '' Invincible '' with Michael Jackson '' golden '' appears:

Omer Bhatti, a friend of Michael Jackson, has published in his*Instagram*stories*an alternate cover image of the album*Invincible*.
For years the fan community has been aware that the true cover of the latest studio album by King of Pop Michael Jackson was inspired*by photographer Albert Watson's Golden Boy*.
Albert Watson was hired for the photo shoot of the album.*In this first version, Michael appears completely painted in gold.*However, at the last minute,*Sony Music*decided to make changes to the colors of the artwork.
According to Karen Faye's Twitter account, Michael's makeup artist talks about her work:
"The cover of Invincible was retouched so that it did not even come close to the original of Albert Watson.*I painted Michael in gold and he wore a golden hairstyle, too.*I was very disappointed by what Sony did with the photo.*The original was really amazing. "
In addition to the golden cape, other covers were planned

Cleaned up version of the gold portrait:

Screenshots take from Omer Bhatti's snapchats:-

https://imgur.com/gallery/9IrnMzH
Nicki

Back to top Go down